Flip Zone and Spin Zone Safety Rules
- You must be 6 years old and 48” tall to ride the FLIP ZONE.
- You must be 5 years old and 36” tall to ride the SPIN ZONE alone.
- You must be 18 years old (or a parent) and 60” tall to drive the SPIN ZONE with a passenger.
- A SPIN ZONE passenger riding in Buddy Seat must be 3 years old (min.) and 50” tall (max.) and 65 pounds (max.).
- The maximum combined rider weight is 350 pounds.
- No smoking, eating, or drinking is permitted in any area of this attraction.
- Secure all loose items in storage bins before entering the vehicles.
- Fasten seat belts and safety harness before the ride begins and keep them fastened until the ride is over.
- Keep feet and hands inside the car at all times.
- Remain seated at all times during the ride. Car lights on = Car is on
- Shirts and shoes must be worn on this ride.
- Secure all long hair or loose clothing before entering the vehicle.
- Stay in the vehicle at all times until asked to exit at the end of the ride.
- If the vehicle malfunctions, stay seated, raise your hand, and call for the attendant to assist you.
- No one assumed under the influence of drugs or alcohol will be allowed to participate in this attraction.
- This ride is not recommended for anyone with prior existing conditions including (but not limited to): prior neck or neck problems, heart ailments, recent surgery, casts or broken cones, expectant mothers, or restrictive medical conditions.
- Those with sensitivity to flashing lights should not participate in this ride.
- This is a driver-controlled vehicle. You are responsible for the safe operation of your vehicle. You will be held responsible for any injuries or damage that you cause to yourself, other riders, or the equipment.
- Failure to comply with the safety rules will result in the termination of your ride without a refund. Staff and management reserve the right to remove anyone they feel may threaten the safety of themselves or others.
- RIDE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Rules & Regulations Of Ninja Fitness
Age Range: 4-12 years old
Height Range: ≥100cm
Players outside the age and height range are not allowed.
- Remove all sharp objects before going on play equipment.
- Non-slip socks are required at all times.
- In the process of challenging, be careful of children.
- After the challenge fails, go back to the side aisle in time and do NOT stay and play.
- No pushing, running or shoving.
Rules for Canon
- Please dodge the dropped ball.
- Do NOT aim at anyone.
Rules & Regulations of Swing
- Hold on with both hands
- Do not stand on swings
- Stop the swing before getting off
- Do not swing or twist empty seats
- Stand clear of moving swings
Rules & Regulations Of Spiral Tube Slide
- Remove all sharp objects and keep any personal items secured
- Children younger than 5 years old or below 120CM in height are not allowed.
- Sit down and cross your hands on your chest, do NOT tough the slide directly or others directly to avoid injury.
Rules & Regulations of Donut Slide
- Slide one at a time to avoid collision
- Keep mobile phones and other personal belongings secure to avoid damage when using slide
- Do not touch the track when sliding down
- No climbing on or up the slides
- Children younger than 5 years old or below 120 cm in height are not allowed
- Hold on with both hands to avoid injury
Rules and Regulations of Slide
- Slide one at a time in a forward seated position, feet first.
- Keep mobile phones and other personal property secure to avoid damage when using the slide.
- Sit down and cross your hands on your chest, do NOT thought slide directly or others directly to avoid injury.
- Do not raise your arms above your head.
- Do not place children on laps while sliding
- Avoid wearing anything baggy or with strings that could get caught.
- No climbing on or up slides.
Rules & Regulation of “S” Slide
- Remove all sharp objects and keep personal property secure
- Children younger than 5 years old or below 120cm in height are not allowed.
- Sit down and cross your hands on your chest, do NOT touch the slide directly or others to avoid injury.
- Adult supervision is required at all times. No shoes inside play area, socks must be worn at all times. Put shoes and all loose items in the shoe keeper.
- No food, gum, or drink on or near the play area.
- No climbing up slides, netting or poles.
- No toys, sharp objects or other items from home are allowed on the playground.
- No rough or rude play.
- No pushing, running or shoving.
- Improper use of equipment is prohibited.
- Absolutely no drugs or alcohol allowed.
- Remove all jewelry, watches, loose clothing, sharp objects, and coins from pockets before going on play equipment.
- Play equipment is designed for children aged 3-12. Adults should use caution when using the play equipment.
- Notify management of any problems or concerns.